Invest in Your Future
- Tuition for the online Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling is $44,730 (90 credit hours at $497 per credit hour)*.
- Books, materials, and course fees are additional.
Sonoran University is a participant in the Title IV federal student aid program administered by the United States Department of Education. For program offerings at Sonoran approved by the Department of Education, federal student aid is available for those students who qualify. Currently, Sonoran’s new Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree is pending approval from the Department of Education. Until the program receives Department of Education approval students enrolling in this program will not be eligible for Title IV federal student aid.
Please visit our website’s Financial Aid page or email Financial Aid: email@example.com for more information.
To inquire about tuition payments, please contact the Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must submit the following:
- A completed online application and paid application fee.
- A current resume or CV.
- A personal statement.
- Official transcript from the institution that conferred your highest awarded degree.*
- Military transcript for former members of the armed services.
- Letters of recommendation (optional).
- Complete an interview with a member of the admissions team via Zoom.
- Pass background check.*
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale is preferred. However, Sonoran uses a holistic admissions process for our MS programs, and all applicants with a GPA below 2.75 are encouraged to apply to be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Transcript must be from a regionally accredited, or candidate, college or university.
*Tuition and Fees are subject to change
*Candidates admitted to the CMHC program will be required to undergo a criminal background check and must permit the results to be provided by the reporting agency to Sonoran University.